Singapore Math Classes
Spring Semester 2021 Begins January 3rd.
Enrch your kids’ minds with these fun and practical classes!
What We’ll Do
- We offer three levels of Singapore math classes:
- Regular Classes: Uses Primary Math workbooks
- Advanced Classes: Uses Primary Math and Intensive Practice workbooks
- Competition Prep Classes: BY INVITATION ONLY. Uses Primary Math, Intensive Practice, and Challenging Word Problems workbooks.
- This competition prep classes prepare students for Northsouth Foundation competition. Only children who tested high enough in their assessment are eligible for these classes.
- All Classes are in Central Standard Time.
Materials Needed for Classes:
1. Three-ring binder | 2. Lined paper | 3. Pencils | 4. Erasers
THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Reserve Your Class Seat
1. Kids take the assessment:
2. Kids will be placed in the correct class based on their assessed level.
3. Kids will be grouped in an existing class or form a new class with other kids.
4. Ms. Leeling will email parents the enrollment form and payment links.
5. Parents buy assigned books.
|1. (20 Weeks) Math Class: Grades K-1||20 x $25 = $500|
|2. (20 Weeks) Math Class: Grades 2-5||20 x $30 = $600|
|3. (20 Weeks) Math Class: Grades 6-8||20 x $35 = $700|
|4. (20 Weeks) Math Class: Grades 9-12||20 x $40 = $800|
|5. (20 Weeks) Math Class: One-On-One Tutoring||20 x $50 = $1000|
|6. (20 Weeks) Math Competition Prep Class Grade 1||20 x $30 = $600|
|7. (20 Weeks) Math Competition Prep Class Grades 2-5||20 x $35 = $700|
Get in Touch
Singapore Math Camps
Round Rock, TX