Resources & Coaching
Prepare Your Kids Wherever They Are In Their Educational Journey While Keeping Them Safe & Healthy
Why Homeschooling May Be the Best Option During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Covid-19 is causing major concern for parents who want to send their kids back to school but also don’t want to risk their kids getting infected with the virus. Though legislators are wanting to reopen the schools and take precautions, there is no guarantee that infection may not occur. With that major fear, many parents are assessing their options. Come “homeschooling” to the rescue! This underrated approach to education has been getting the attention it truly deserves.
And with good reason. If kids are required to go back to school and be around groups of kids, even in small numbers, parents are considering homeschooling a viable option to keep their kids safe while continuing to foster their educational growth.
Still many parents have lots of questions out of concern:
- But what about complying with state regulations? Do I need to register as a charter school?
- What about not having a teaching certificate and feeling totally unqualified?
- What of managing the little time I have and keeping my sanity?
- What curriculum should I use and how will I know it’s the right one for my kids?
- Will my kids fall behind academically and socially?
- What if I ruin them by doing it wrong and they can’t get into college?
- How do I deal with my kids not listening to me?
- What if I am employed full time and a single parent?
- Are co-ops beneficial and how do you even participate in one during social distancing?
Rest assured that homeschooling is something parents of all walks of life have done, and even if imperfectly done, the results speak for themselves. A significant homeschool study conducted in 2009 by Dr. Brian Ray, of the National Home Education Research Institute, showed that homeschooling students tested 30 percentile points higher in all core subject areas. This number is staggering, considering that homeschooling is unconventional and not endorsed by federal or state government.
Is Homeschooling Right For You?
Homeschooling, let’s face it, is a minority in the education space, and even if it is receiving some serious consideration by many parents right now, will it work for you and your family? After all, even if you are thinking about doing it, you do not have a teaching certificate, and if you are employed full time, how will you even find the time?
Well, the good news is, the most important factors for your success are adopting the right mindset and implementing the right framework. Like anything you want to do correctly, you need to find out what the best practices are and find someone who has been where you are and has achieved the success that you seek. Watch the webinar below to get insights into how to prepare and implement a homeschooling plan with your kids.
Watch The Webinar Replay
Request a Homeschooling Coaching Call
(Valued at $250/hr.)
For Limited Time Only $50/hr.
For those of you that are interested in a more in depth discussion and help with
homeschooling, request your 1-hour coaching call here:
4-Week Homeschooling Success Program
(Valued at $5,000)
For Limited Time Only $1,000 | Only 8 Spots Available
If you want to get set up with homeschooling in the shortest amount of time possible and save yourself the stress and overwhelming pressure of sorting through endless and scattered information on the internet, then join our 4-Week accelerator program:
- Get personalized coaching custom tailored to meet your needs, whether you are just beginning or have already started.
- If you have never done homeschooling, we can help you get set up within 4 weeks.
- Get the top curriculum recommendations & resources.
- Get the exact blueprint for planning each semester and scheduling them correctly.
- 3 weekly calls to track, follow up on your progress, answer your questions and tackle any challenges.
Enroll by application only:
Get in Touch
Singapore Math Camps
Round Rock, TX