Semester Begins August 20th.
Enrich your kids’ minds with these fun and practical classes!
What We’ll Do for 16 Weeks
- English FUNdamentals: Reading comprehension, vocabulary building, crafting elegant sentences, incorporating group work culminating in an online presentation.
- PSAT, SAT, and ACT prep & Critical Thinking: Vocabulary building and sharpening your reading comprehension skills in order to take a critical eye in analyzing sources we read online.
Materials Needed for Classes:
1. Three-ring binder | 2. Lined paper | 3. Pencils | 4. Erasers
THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
RESERVE YOUR CLASS SEAT
1. Kids take the assessment:
2. Kids will be placed in the correct class based on their assessed level.
3. Kids will be grouped in an existing class or form a new class with other kids.
4. MS. Leeling will email parents the enrollment form and payment links.
5. Parents buy assigned books.
Note to Parents:
Exact class schedule will be finalized a week before the beginning of the semester, which begins on August 20th.
|One Hour Classes for Grade 2 and Under||16 x $25 = $400|
|One and A Half Hour Classes for Grade 3 – 5||16 x $40 = $640|
|One and A Half Hour Classes for Grade 6 – 8||16 x $50 = $800|
|One Hour Writing Class for Grade 3 – 5||16 x $30 = $480|
|One Hour Writing Class for Grade 6 – 8||16 x $35 = $560|
|One Hour Writing Class for High Schoolers||16 x $40 = $640|
Get in Touch
Singapore Math Camps
Round Rock, TX